Family Law Solutions Since 1990
A legal problem that touches on your family can take a serious toll. The emotion that often comes up in these difficult times can leave you figuratively, and in the worst care scenarios literally, battered and bruised.
At The Law Offices of John A. Guthrie, our lawyers have experience in and outside of the courtroom helps us achieve long-term solutions with minimal conflict. When the stakes are high in family law disputes, we focus on offering a compassionate approach tempered with judgment to effectively address our clients’ pressing concerns over a divorce, child custody arrangement and other areas of family law.
Pursuing Long-Term Solutions In Family Law
When you have questions about family law, we have answers. The Pleasanton family law attorneys at our law firm offer a hands-on approach to understand your specific concerns in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Separation: Legal separation may be preferable to divorce for some couples.
- Mediation: If you prefer a collaborative approach to resolving your family law dispute — on which will keep you out of the courtroom — we are also experienced mediators.
- Paternity: If you are a father seeking to enforce your rights to custody or visitation, or a mother who wishes to receive child support, we can represent you in paternity actions.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been accused of domestic abuse, let us know what happened. Our background in domestic violence accusations has prepared us to effectively secure your legal rights.
- Guardianships: Guardianship matters fall into a different process than the normal child-custody dispute. We help prospective guardians navigate the many procedural hurdles involved in these proceedings. We also represent parties in contested guardianship cases.
The Pleasanton family law attorneys at our firm handle a full range of legal issues, related to prenuptial agreements and adoptions.
Find Out How We Can Help Today
Our firm has offices in Pleasanton and Danville to assist clients across Alameda County. We want to listen to you and help address your pressing legal concerns. Email or call 925-271-4342 today to schedule a free initial consultation.