When you enlist the Law Offices of John A. Guthrie, you will work directly with a skilled attorney. Our law firm offers a hands-on approach to understand your unique needs and concerns. We will tailor our legal strategy based on your priorities to effectively achieve your legal goals.
Compassionate. Knowledgeable. Sophisticated.
The attorneys at our firm will work closely with you to explain how your case will likely proceed, the financial and legal issues involved, and what steps need to be taken to ensure your rights and interests are protected. Working with experts in finance, forensics, taxes, and other specialties, we bring a level of sophistication and technical knowledge demanded by today's courtroom.
For more information regarding our practice and how we can help you, contact the Law Offices of John A. Guthrie today and schedule a free initial consultation.
Focusing On Family Law And Criminal Defense
Since 1990, our law firm has offered a wide range of legal services in a variety of areas, including:
- Family law: The attorneys at our firm handle all areas of family law, such as divorce, separation agreements and adoptions. Our legal team also assists other lawyers and clients in providing mediation services for people interested in negotiating the terms of a divorce settlement or other family law issues.
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage: If you are considering a divorce or have been served dissolution of marriage papers, consult the Law Offices of John A. Guthrie for a thorough review of all the issues in your case. Our firm's Pleasanton divorce lawyers have an extensive background handling contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child custody and visitation: Custody battles can be difficult for both parents and children. We can help with the original custody order, as well as enforcement, contempt, and modifications.
- Child support: If you need assistance establishing support or modifying a current support order, you need an attorney who knows California child support law.
- Spousal support: We are well-versed in all the factors that must be considered in making decisions about whether and how much spousal support should be awarded.
- Paternity: We help clients establish the paternity of their children in order to assert visitation rights, challenge adoptions, or seek child support.
- Community property: Keeping your individual property separate in a divorce can be complicated. We are a skilled legal team prepared to explain how marital property and business assets are divided.
- Domestic violence: Our firm helps abused spouses get restraining orders and nonabusive spouses avoid the imposition of them.
- Criminal misdemeanor defense: Our firm handles DUI charges, domestic violence, and other criminal misdemeanor offenses.
Contact The Law Offices Of John A. Guthrie Today
If you would like additional information regarding our firm or to discuss the specifics of your case, contact the Law Offices of John A. Guthrie today. Call 925-271-4342 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Free Initial Consultation · Major Credit Cards Accepted